Saturday, January 22, 2005

end of the week

Had a lovely dinner with the staff from the show and Parco Theatre last night. Great food, drink, company= great time. It was lovely and relaxed and fun.

We finished staging the show today and then ran the whole thing. It was great to see a full run. We get the platform in the studio as of monday which is just amazing- to have the luxury of having the guys get used to the platform before we go into tech. I did a tv interview after the rehearsal. I was hoping to get out to do some shopping after rehearsal but I didn;t get home til after 9:00 and was wiped out.

Shuto (romeo) is taking me to Kamukura tomorrow to do some sightseeing (!!)

I can't believe how the time has flown. I only feel like I've been here a week and it's been three. Of course the first week was just getting over the jet lag but still... Where did the time go? I would really like to come back when I'm not working. When im working I'm so focused on the show that it sort of wipes me out. I've seen a lot but not nearly as much as I'd like. And this show has always taken more energy out of me than most. It takes even more out of me the more times I do it: it seems to take more concentration curiously enough.

Wow its 11:30 already. I'm going to try to get a good nights sleep for tomorrow.

www.JoeCalarco.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home